At Elite Private Wealth we take a wholistic approach to financial planning. By offering a wide breath of services we ensure that all parts of your financial plan work towards a common goal.
What does this mean?
Some advisors and planners only provide a fixed number of services. Meaning that you would need to deal with several professionals in order to complete the financial planning process. The issue with is that, there is no communication between these professionals, meaning each one can be pulling you in a different direction.
With Elite Private Wealth, we deal with all parts of the financial planning process and work with closely with professionals in the areas we don’t provide services in. This ensures that everything is moving towards one common goal, allowing you to achieve financial success.
Here are the steps to the Financial Planning Process
- Establishing and defining the client-planner relationship
- Gathering client data including goals
- Analyzing and evaluating the client’s current financial status
- Developing and presenting recommendations and/or alternatives
- Implementing the recommendations
- Monitoring the recommendations